While is important for our female leaders to get busy with legislation, oversight, and representation; a dash of makeup, trending hairstyle, and clothes that flatter never hurt anyone.
On today’s list, we feature the top nine most stunningly dressed women MPs whenever they appear in public. Enjoy!
- Kirinyaga MP Wangui Ngirici – The first time County MP takes it home. Ngirici is an all-round fashionista. From her hair, nails, jewelry, body shape, choice of clothes; Ngirici looks good, day or night. And carries style even when she goes walking or running at Karura forest. And as we all know, she is loaded. As they say, MONEY is the ultimate skincare routine.
2. Mbita Millicent Odhiambo – Millie lives life loud. And she carries her personality in her dress choice, hairstyle, and shoes! She never disappoints with hairstyles. She is bold with colour. You will spot her in red, orange, yellow… She is not afraid to stand out from the crowd, and she stands out attractively. Millie wears her outfits with confidence and aura. She is big on kitten heels.
3. Uasin Gishu MP Gladys Shollei – Over the years, since she was in the Judiciary, Gladys is known for her corporate chic look. She puts together corporate wear so well; that an outfit is formal yet fashionable. Not forgetting her beautiful mane. Gladys always steps out well put together, whether formal/casual trousers, skirts, or dresses.
4. Nominated MP Halima Mucheke – You will spot her in a mix of modern and African wear. She also wears some beautiful wigs, to complement her lovely dimpled face. Known for her infectious laugh and smile; she does make the list of stunning MPs.
5. Nominated Senator Millicent Omanga – For a plus-size woman, Omanga carefully picks clothes that flatter her curves. Even when she is in jeans or her favourite Man-U tee, she looks dashing! She makes sure her nails are always done and every strand of hair is in place.
6. Muranga County MP Sabina Chege – The former video vixen of the late John DeMathew, now Muranga Women Representative, has her way with clothes. Although she was once the best-dressed member of parliament in Kenya, her ranking has gone down over the years to number 6. But she still makes the list.
7. Samburu West MP Naisula Lesuuda – The former journalist now MP dresses modestly yet fashionably with a touch of her Samburu culture. She loves colourful outfits.
8. Likoni MP Mishi Mboko – She stands out in her beautiful dera that represents her Swahili culture. Her hijabs and head wraps are also colourful and stylish.
Thanks for reading.